Welcome to Whiskey Springs, where we specialize in making your wedding day a dream come true. Our beautiful 1920's barn provides a rustic charm that perfectly complements the stunning scenery of the Loess Hills. Our full bar and indoor/outdoor areas offer a variety of options to fit your unique tastes. Our bride and groom's quarters provide ample space to get ready, with all the amenities you need to enjoy your day to the fullest.
Monday - Thursday: $1.500
Friday or Sunday: $2,500
Saturdays, holidays, and holiday eves: $3,500
Friday & Saturday - Friday 12 pm to Saturday midnight: $5,000
Full Weekend (Friday 12 PM - Sunday 8 AM): $6,500
· Booking Deposit/Save the Date - $1000 at booking (non-refundable)
· 50% of remaining balance due 6 months prior to event
· Remaining balance due 30 days prior to event
Multiple locations for your wedding ceremony are available, at no charge,
including the barn, or by one of the natural or landscaped areas around the barn.
Engagement photos may be taken at The Springs for no charge if you
book your wedding or reception with us. Please contact us for a time
that doesn’t conflict with another event.
We will provide all your alcohol, bartenders, equipment and ice. We also
take care of all the state alcohol permitting and provide the alcohol liability
insurance coverage that's needed. Not to mention, it's easier for you to have
us supply and set it all up! Due to liability reasons, we are not able to allow
our clients to provide their own alcohol.
BRIDAL & GROOM SUITE
We provide dressing rooms for both the bridal party and the groomsmen.
· Four makeup counters
· Full-length dressing mirror
· Seating for family members
· Beverage refrigerators
Whiskey Springs provides their own catering for private events.
Due to licensing restrictions, outside caterers may not be used at the venue.
· Menus tailored to fit your needs
· Cost based on selected menu items
· Guaranteed count required 5 business days prior to event
· 20% service charge and 7% tax added
· We reserve the right to guide or refuse a vendor.
· If the cleaning requirements are not met, a $300 fee will be charged.
· The DJ/band must check in with The Springs staff for sound connection
· A list of local florists, DJ’s and hair stylists are available upon request.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
· Use of property from 8:00 AM to Midnight unless Full Weekend booked
· Tables and chairs will be set up, although you are free to adjust them
· Choice of white or black floor length linen tablecloths
· 6 whiskey barrels to decorate or utilize (ask permission prior to moving)
· Please leave someone at the barn to receive vendors (cake, flowers, DJ/band)
· Event manager on site