Monday - Thursday: $1.500
Friday or Sunday: $2,500
Saturdays, holidays, and holiday eves: $3,500
Friday & Saturday - Friday 12 pm to Saturday midnight: $5,000
Full Weekend (Friday 12 PM - Sunday 8 AM): $6,500
· Booking Deposit/Save the Date - $1000 at booking (non-refundable)
· 50% of remaining balance due 6 months prior to event
· Remaining balance due 30 days prior to event
Multiple locations for your wedding ceremony are available, at no charge, including the barn, or by one of the natural or landscaped areas around the barn.
Engagement photos may be taken at The Springs for no charge if you book your wedding or reception with us. Please contact us for a time that doesn’t conflict with another event.
We will provide all your alcohol, bartenders, equipment and ice. We also take care of all the state alcohol permitting and provide the alcohol liability insurance coverage that's needed. Not to mention, it's easier for you to have us supply and set it all up! Due to liability reasons, we are not able to allow our clients to provide their own alcohol.
BRIDAL & GROOM SUITE
We provide dressing rooms for both the bridal party and the groomsmen.
· Four makeup counters
· Full-length dressing mirror
· Seating for family members
· Beverage refrigerators
Whiskey Springs provides their own catering for private events. Due to licensing restrictions, outside caterers may not be used at the venue.
· Menus tailored to fit your needs
· Cost based on selected menu items
· Guaranteed count required 5 business days prior to event
· 20% service charge and 7% tax added
· We reserve the right to guide or refuse a vendor.
· If the cleaning requirements are not met, a $300 fee will be charged.
· The DJ/band must check in with The Springs staff for sound connection
· A list of local florists, DJ’s and hair stylists are available upon request.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
· Use of property from 8:00 AM to Midnight unless Full Weekend booked
· Tables and chairs will be set up, although you are free to adjust them
· Please leave someone at the barn to receive vendors (cake, flowers, DJ/band)
· Event manager on site